Our goal is to be the preferred supplier in our customer industries, collaborating with our customers to continuously improve their competitiveness. Technology is one of the key success factors in achieving this goal, as well as in improving the profitability of our own business.
Jaw Crushers, Cone Crusher, Vibrator, Impactors, mobile crushers, Crushing Plants, Spare Parts. Derrick Crane, Gantry Crane, E.O.T. Crane, ARM Crane, Water Sedimentation Plant, Gangsaw, Block Dressing Machine, Granite Block Cutter (Automatic), Single Pillar Granite Block Cutter, Double Disc Cutter, Portable Edge Cutting Machine (Automatic), Portable Edge Cutting Machine (Manual), Single Arm Hand Polishing Machine (Manual), Single Arm Hand Polishing Machine (Marble & Granite), Wire Saw, Edge Cutting Machine, Concrete Pump, WMM Plant, Concrete Mixers, Bar Bending, Bar Cutting
Impact crusher developed by ROLJACK is a kind of sand crushing equipment with international advanced level. It is widely used for crushing all kinds of ores, cement, refractory material, bauxite clinker, carborundum, glass raw material, building sand, stone, metallurgical slag, etc.
Characteristics of Impactor Breaker
1. Simple and reasonable structure, low power consumption, high crushing ratio, little over-crushing.
2. Smooth operation, low noise, high efficiency, high crushing efficiency.
3. Little affected by material moisture content, water content of materials can be up to 8%.
4. Underlayers in impeller and vortex breaking cavity greatly reduce wear parts, lower maintenance workload and cost. In the production process, the stones can form protection layer to prevent machine wearing.
5. The product is vertical, with large packing density and small iron contamination.
Working Principle of Impact Stone Crusher
Materials are fed into impact stone crusher and divided into two parts by distributor; a part of materials enter into high speed rotating impeller whose accelerated speed can be hundreds times bigger than the gravitational acceleration, and then be cast at a speed of 60-70 meters per second from three uniform passageways; the other part of materials fall from distributor, impact to lining board in vortex cavity and then rebound slantly to the top of vortex chamber; there, they change movement direction and deflect downward so that form a material curtain with materials cast from impeller passageways. In this way, materials are impacted and ground in the vortex breaking cavity, finally, discharged from
bottom of discharging port.
Technical Parameters of Impact Crusher
1. Hydraulic system.
2. Three-curtain cavity design.
3. Heavy duty rotor design.
4. Unique hammer locking device.
5. Interchangeable liners.
6. Flexible application in primary and secondary crushing.